Sunday 19 January 2014

Life in London: Update 4

2 weeks until I finish teaching. 2 weeks until my lease expires. 2 weeks until I go travelling. You get my drift. Wow! 2 years is nearly up. Where did the time go? I honestly don't know... When you enjoy your time so much, it tends to fly at the speed of light.
I guess you're wondering how I am feeling at the moment? Not a lot to be honest. I think I have gone to the stage where all the thinking and emotions have overtaken my mind. I'm starting to prepare myself for that day when I have to say bye to the place that I have called home for the last two years.  

So what are my exact plans before I leave London? Well after I officially finish supply teaching on the 31st of Jan, it also means the end of my teaching career after 5 years. I then plan to leave the country on the 1st of Feb to go travelling (Amsterdam-Cologne-Basel-Venice and possibly Barcelona) before re-entering London as a 'tourist'. I will spend my last two weeks of February sorting out things and saying my goodbyes before I officially leave on the 2nd of March. 

I think I might start writing up a list of final things I want to do here before jetting off. 

A final and thorough update shall complement this post in a months time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment